Go to www.proudhandsbook.com.
The pics of Mike and I are from April of last year when we went to the book debut. Mike left his glasses in my sister’s car so that is why he looks out of sorts in the bottom row first picture. We are also in the top row 3rd pic.
3 Stars. Very well made and acted film. Not only funny but warm and sensitive. Never heard of Bruges before this movie and now think it’s a place to visit, at least for a few hours. This is one of Colin Farell’s better efforts.
Check it out - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/parkinsons/
The program will be broadcast on FRONTLINE February 3, 2009 and available to watch online beginning January 29.
1. The Yankees will not win the World Series
2. Apple will release a new iPhone model
3. The biggest, not best, movie will be Angels & Demons
4. The Lakers will win the NBA championship
5. The Dow will end the year above 10,000
6. Blagojevich will either resign or be impeached
7. Windows 7 will not be released
Meaghan is getting married! Adam is the lucky guy and the nuptials are expected to take place next year. Here’s to a great wedding and a happy and long marriage.
This past week in Las Vegas we saw 4 celebrities.
Jared from Subway fame. He was there for a Subway convention. We talked briefly,he was checking out on his way home to Indianapolis.
Warren Buffet at the Beatles Love show. He was very casual,no entourage. Fantastic show BTW go if you can.
Flavor Flav was friendly and had an iphone